The unique Straumann Roxolid SLActive's features
Straumann Bone Level implants are available with the SLActive surface, which reduces healing time by half–from 6 to 8 weeks to 3 to 4 weeks,* and Roxolid, which provides additional treatment options by enabling the placement of small-diameter implants in narrow interdental spaces.
Straumann Bone Level implants use the same instruments as Straumann Tissue Level implants and prosthetics, improving simplicity for the dental staff, saving time, and money.
Only genuine Straumann abutments feature the CrossFit Connection and are compatible with Straumann bone level implants. A broad restorative portfolio includes CAD/CAM abutments, which offer restorative flexibility for natural esthetics when a stock abutment will not achieve the desired result.
Treatment Main FeaturesMain parts
- Regular (traditional design) dental implant with special quick healing surface
- Titanium metal final abutment
- Porcelain fused to metal crown restoration
- up to 15 years treatment guarantee with regular check ups / care plans. Covers new implant and abutment.
- 99 years implant and abutment structural / mechanical failure warranty as standard
- Initial Osseo-Integration warranty as standard
- Expected healing time after implantation is 1-2 months only
- Total treatment time is 2-3 months only or more if bone adjustment is needed
- Expected implant-bone fusion (osseointegration) success rate is 99-99.99%
- Expected implant mechanical failure rate is less than 1/10000
- Dent1st’s historical success rate is over 100%
Upgradable toAesthetic Crown Restoration – recommended to front teeth
- Superior Aesthetic and high strength zircon abutment £200
- Superior Aesthetic and high strength zircon crown for £250
- Aesthetic restoration carries 1 year warranty
- Pays for a repeated treatment in full does not matter is the reason. Covers you in cases even when repeated treatment is needed for your own mistake. Inclusive of regular newsletters and maintenance notes.
Regular treatment includes
SLActive dental implant, surgery fee, surgeon fee, local anaesthetics, aftercare medication, protective equipment, temporary abutment, soft tissue management, healing abutment, impression taking, impression abutments, impression trays, final titanium abutments, final abutment customizing, final crown restoration as above, general and cosmetic dentists fee, final fitting. No hidden charges.
Regular treatment excludes
Extractions, bone treatments, temporary restorations