All inclusive Regular Price (Preparation + Impression + Fitting) of 8 units @ 450 = £3,600
Deal Price – £2,995* Terms apply
Treatment warranty plan is available from £9.38 per veneer
The DFI is a tapered implant with a variable thread design, double thread 2x1.2 mm thread. The tapered design allows the implant to be placed in the ideal position for improved aesthetics and better load distribution. The DFI is suitable for all bone types.
Treatment Main FeaturesMain parts
- Regular (traditional design) dental implant
- Titanium metal final abutment
- Porcelain fused to metal crown restoration
- 2 years treatment guarantee
- 100 years implant warranty as standard
- Expected healing time after implantation is 4-6 month
- Total treatment time is 5-7 months or more if bone adjustment is needed
- Expected implant-bone fusion (osseointegration) success rate is 95-99%
- Expected implant mechanical failure rate is less than 1/1000
- Dent1st’s historical success rate is over 97%
Upgradable toAesthetic Crown Restoration – recommended to front teeth
- Superior Aesthetic and high strength zircon abutment £100
- Superior Aesthetic and high strength zircon crown for £150
- Aesthetic restoration carries 1 year warranty
- Pays for a repeated treatment in full does not matter is the reason. Covers you in cases even when repeated treatment is needed for your own mistake. Inclusive of regular newsletters and maintenance notes.
Regular treatment includes
DFI dental implant or similar, surgery fee, surgeon fee, local anaesthetics, aftercare medication, protective equipment, temporary abutment, soft tissue management, healing abutment, impression taking, impression abutments, impression trays, final titanium abutments, final abutment customizing, final crown restoration as above, general and cosmetic dentists fee, final fitting. No hidden charges.
Regular treatment excludes
Extractions, bone treatments, temporary restorations