Dr Walid Al Torman - Specialist Oral Surgeon
- Recognised as a Specialist Oral Surgeon - United Kingdom (2016) - Listed on UK Specialist list
- Doctorate - German Third Academic Degree (2011)
Specialist of Oral Surgery (2007, Münster, Germany)
- Doctorate of Dentistry (2007 Münster, Germany)
- Master of Oral Medicine in Implantology - MOM (2006)
- Diploma of Dentistry (2001 - University of Münster, Germany)
- Bachelor of Dentistry (1995-2001 - University of Münster, Germany)
- Over 4,000 dental implants placed
- First dental implantation in 2002
- Speaks German, English and Arabic fluently
Dr Torman has over 15 years experience in dental implantation.
He used to teach at the oral surgery departement in University of Munster, Germany.
Dr Torman has placed close to 5,000 dental implants in the last 15 years and carried out over a thousand of bone augmentation procedures. Dr Torman is experienced in extensive bone augmentation and bone regeneration tratments. He has significant expreience in full mouth reconstructions as well.
Dr Torman is one of our leading implant dentist and a specialist oral surgeon in our centre London dental practice. He is placing implants, restoring implants,carries out bone augmentations and all implant related supportive treatments at our Harley Street practice.
- Registered with the General Dental Council, UK on the Specialist List for Oral Surgery
- British Association of Oral Surgeons
- International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
The full scope of oral surgery including, but not limited to:
- dental, dento-alveolar and maxillofacial trauma (conservative and surgical management)
- maxillary sinus endoscopy
- implant placement, with special emphasis on immediate loading
- bone grafting (GBR, autogeneous bone blocks)
- treatment of major and minor infections
- soft tissue grafting
- teeth reposition,
- Specialist Oral Surgeon - UK - since 2016
- Specialist Oral Surgeon - Netherlands - 2012 - 2016
- Specialist Oral Surgeon - United Kingdom - 2007- 2012
- Postgraduate Assistant for Oral Surgery in private practice - Germany - 2005-2006
- Postgraduate Assistant and Lecturer for Oral Surgery in public hospital - Germany - 2004
- Postgraduate Assistant in private practice - Germany 2002-2003
- Doctor Thesis: Evaluation of the Sealing Ability of Gutta-Flow and Endo-Twinn- System versus lateral Condensation of Gutta-Percha An in vitro Study (2007)