Dr Tameeza Tejani - Specialist Prosthodontist
Dr Tameeza Tejani BDS, MJDF RCS (ENG), DIP D SED, MCLINDENT (PROS), MPROS RCSED
- Specialist Prosthodontist GDC: 177924, Listed on UK Specialist list
- Clinical Lecturer at Barts and the London School of Medicine and Denistry - 2016
- Clinical Lecturer at Barts and the LondonHospitaly - 2016
- Master of Clinical Dentistry in Prosthodontics - 2016
- Dental Diploma in Merit - 2012
- Bachelor in Dental Surgery - 2009
Tameeza graduated from King's College London in 2009 and worked for four years in general practice whilst gaining the MJDF qualification from Royal College of Surgeons England and the Diploma in conscious sedation at King's college London. Having been inclined to provide the highest level of treatment, she then continued her education and specialist training in Prosthodontics. In 2016, she graduated with a Distinction in MClinDent in prosthodontics and MPros and gained entry to the UK Prosthodontic Specialist list in January 2017.
She currently divides her week between working as specialist prosthodontist in a family run clinic in north London and providing implant prosthetics at Dent1st in Harley Street. She has a keen interest in teaching and has taught undergraduates, dental foundation trainees, general dentists and technicians in fixed and removable prosthetics including implant related prosthetics. Clinically, she excells at implant dentistry, full mouth reconstructions and facial aesthetics. In her spare time, she enjoys travelling, yoga and meditation.