SPECIAL OFFER -Thousands of iRaise tooth implants have been placed worldwide. It is now being launched in the UK, Dent1st being the first dental practice in the country offering it to implant candidates. Our new patients since 2014 will receive a special discount on the treatment and will receive the iRaise sinus implant for the regular implant placement fees. Total of (Implant + abutment + crown will cost only) £1295.
Maxillent's iRaise is a tooth implant that enables dentists to perform a minimally invasive sinus lift (sinus floor elevation) treatment procedure without any difficulty and effortlessly.
The iRaise Sinus Lift Implant transforms the sinus lift from a time consuming, technically challenging, very often traumatic surgical intervention to an uncomplicated implantation method. iRaise significantly reduces patients’ pain, discomfort and recovery time, thereby dramatically improving the quality of life for patients requiring a sinus elevation treatment.
Treatment Main Features
- iRaise Sinis Lift dental implant
- Most advanced ready-to-use injectable bone graft material (Sinus lift charged separately)
- Titanium metal final abutment
- Porcelain fused to metal crown restoration
- up to 5 years treatment guarantee with regular check ups / care plans. Covers new implant and abutment.
- 99 years implant and abutment structural / mechanical failure warranty as standard
- Initial Osseo-Integration warranty as standard
- Limited treatment guarantee (no warranty on sinus lift procedure)
- Expected healing time after implantation is 4-6 month
- Expected implant-bone fusion (osseointegration) success rate is over 95%
- Expected implant mechanical failure rate is less than 1/1000
- Expected sinus elevation success rate is over 90%
Upgradable toAesthetic Crown Restoration – recommended to front teeth
- Superior Aesthetic and high strength zircon abutment £100
- Superior Aesthetic and high strength zircon crown for £150
- Aesthetic restoration carries 1 year warranty
Regular treatment includes
Maxillent's iRaise dental implant, Maxillent's bone grafting materials, surgery fee, surgeon fee, local anaesthetics, aftercare medication, protective equipment, temporary abutment, soft tissue management, healing abutment, impression taking, impression abutments, impression trays, final titanium abutments, final abutment customizing, final crown restoration as above, general and cosmetic dentists fee, final fitting. No hidden charges.
Regular treatment excludes
Extractions, unrelated bone treatments, temporary restorations, healing abutment fitting, mandatory post healing check up, CT scans or 3D X-Rays