The AB i5 is a two stage conical shaped groovy implant which is suitable for all types of bones. Their optimal usage is with mildly dense bones. They are mostly recommended for soft bone and optional for dense bone. I5 implants are conical, spiral, double thread system implants, with deep and especially sharp thread enabling implant self-retention.
This provides easy and quick insertion (self-tapping) that prevents bone tissue trauma and increases the implant's external surface, accelerating the healing process.
Suitable for immediate loading after extraction if there is sufficient compact bone. The implant "finds the way" and first retention is excellent even in sparse bone zones. The entire neck of the implant is delicately threaded in order to prevent bone retraction. All of the restoration components are compatible.
Treatment Main Features
- Regular (traditional design) dental implant
- Titanium metal final abutment
- Porcelain fused to metal crown restoration
- up to 2 years treatment guarantee with regular check ups / care plans. Covers new implant and abutment.
- 99 years implant and abutment structural / mechanical failure warranty as standard
- Initial Osseo-Integration warranty as standard
- Expected healing time after implantation is 4-6 month
- Total treatment time is 5-7 months or more if bone adjustment is needed
- Expected implant-bone fusion (osseointegration) success rate is 95-99%
- Expected implant mechanical failure rate is less than 1/1000
- Dent1st’s historical success rate is over 96%
Upgradable toAesthetic Crown Restoration – recommended to front teeth
- Superior Aesthetic and high strength zircon abutment £100
- Superior Aesthetic and high strength zircon crown for £150
- Aesthetic restoration carries 1 year structural / mechanical warranty
- Pays for a repeated treatment in full does not matter is the reason. Covers you in cases even when repeated treatment is needed for your own mistake. Inclusive of regular newsletters and maintenance notes.
Regular treatment includes
AB i5 or i2 dental implant, surgery fee, surgeon fee, local anaesthetics, aftercare medication, protective equipment, temporary abutment, soft tissue management, healing abutment, impression taking, impression abutments, impression trays, final titanium abutments, final abutment customizing, final crown restoration as above, general and cosmetic dentists fee, final fitting. No hidden charges.
Regular treatment excludes
Extractions, bone treatments, temporary restorations