Straumann Pure is a metal-free, zirconia dental implant system. It is a 2015 addition to Struamann's high quality implant range.
The Straumann®PURE Ceramic Implant is made from high-strength ceramic material and designed to achieve maximum functional and esthetic performance. The implant has the color of a natural tooth so does not shimmer through in the cases of thin or recessed gums. This allows patients to have a natural-looking and esthetically pleasing outcome.
As the implant system is fairly new and long term clinical data is not yet available we recommend careful use in only special cases, mostly for front teeth where gum aesthetics are first priority.
If you are interested in metal-free or holistic dental implant solutions please contact our offfice.
Treatment Main FeaturesMain parts
- Straumann®PUREZirconia dental implant
- Full porcelain restoration
- 2 years, limitd treatment guarantee
- limited implant warranty
- Expected healing time after implantation is 6 months
- Total treatment time is 7-8 months or more if bone adjustment is needed
- Expected implant-bone fusion (osseointegration) success rate is 93-99%
- Expected implant mechanical failure rate is less than 1/100
- Dent1st’s historical success rate is - Only a few of these implants have been placed at our practice, initial success rate is 100%, long term success rate figures are unavailable.
Regular treatment includes
Straumann Pure dental implant, surgery fee, surgeon fee, local anaesthetics, aftercare medication, protective equipment, soft tissue management, final crown restoration as above, general and cosmetic dentists fee, final fitting. You may be charged for impression taking and intergration check-up separately.
Regular treatment excludes
Extractions, bone treatments, temporary restorations