£100 Off in 2018
The SPI is a conical internal hex implant with a unique combination of design features that enable easy insertion and very high initial stability. The unique shape of the implant body and its variable thread design (double thread 2x2.1 mm) equip it with some exceptional abilities. It is self drilling, self tapping and self condensing, yielding outstanding advantages in all bone types and in compromised situations. The SPI spiral implant is therefore the exceptional solution for immediate placement and immediate loading.
Treatment Main Features
- Advanced (progressive design) dental implant
- Titanium metal final abutment
- Porcelain fused to metal crown restoration
- up to 10 years treatment guarantee with regular check ups / care plans. Covers new implant and abutment.
- 99 years implant and abutment structural / mechanical failure warranty as standard
- Initial Osseo-Integration warranty as standard
- Expected healing time after implantation is 4-6 month
- Total treatment time is 5-7 months or more if bone adjustment is needed
- Expected implant-bone fusion (osseointegration) success rate is 97-99.5%
- Expected implant mechanical failure rate is less than 1/1000
- Dent1st’s historical success rate is over 99%
Upgradable toAesthetic Crown Restoration – recommended to front teeth
- Superior Aesthetic and high strength zircon abutment £100
- Superior Aesthetic and high strength zircon crown for £150
- Aesthetic restoration carries 1 year warranty
- Pays for a repeated treatment in full does not matter is the reason. Covers you in cases even when repeated treatment is needed for your own mistake. Inclusive of regular newsletters and maintenance notes.
Regular treatment includes
Alpha Bio Spiral dental implant or similar, surgery fee, surgeon fee, local anaesthetics, aftercare medication, protective equipment, temporary abutment, soft tissue management, healing abutment, impression taking, impression abutments, impression trays, final titanium abutments, final abutment customizing, final crown restoration as above, general and cosmetic dentists fee, final fitting. No hidden charges.
Regular treatment excludes
Extractions, bone treatments, temporary restorations