Customer Service & Sales Assistant - Treatment Co-Ordinator - Harley Street, London & Camden Town
DENT1st Cosmetic Dentistry and Implant Centre have rare opportunity that has arisen for a full time Treatment Co-Ordinator - Sales Assistant to join an exclusively Private 2 surgery dental practice in Harley Street London and Camden Town offices.
The practice is fully modernised and computerised using a patient management software and is fully equipped using all the latest in dental technology. Within the position the hours are flexible, 4-5 days a week with occasional Saturday and Sunday included with allocated for lunchtime. Salary is performance related and is dependent on qualifications and experience.
- Present all treatment plans to patients
- Talk through treatment plans with patients explaining procedures where necessary
- Enter in all patient treatment plans into computer system
- Assist all patients in deciding financial options best suited for their lifestyles
- Effectively and efficiently communicate with patients to encourage completed treatment
- Help to ensure each patient is well cared for in and out of surgery
- Talk nervous patients through their anxieties and make sure they feel comfortable and relaxed before visiting the dentists or hygienists in surgery
- Work assist during dental procedures
- Data processing
- Ability to educate patients about their treatment plan
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team building skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Effective verbal and listening
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Very effective organizational skills
To Apply please send your CV to dent1stltd (at) gmail (dot) com.