- Subject to diagnostic results
- 3D X-Ray image may be required
- Treatment candidates have to follow pre-opreations instructions
- Treatment time do vary
- If paid by finance, credit must be approved prior to treatement
- Finance arrangement fee applies
- No refunds. If implant fails guarantee covers re-implantation for free
- If unsuitable for re-implantation alternative solution is offered in the value of original treatment
- Crown restoration can be upgraded up until impression taking
- Previous success rate does not guarantee future treatment success
- Guarantee terms apply
- Offer can be withdrawn at any time with no explanation
- We aim to deliver a professional and caring service to all our customers at all times.
If you feel we have not lived up to this promise or if you feel we can improve our existing services we would like to hear from you.
If you have a comment to make regarding our service you can write to or email the Customer Services Manager at the address below. Your comment is important to us and you will receive a written response.
What will happen when you complain?
While we work hard to provide a high quality service to our customers, we are aware that sometimes you may feel you did not receive as good a service as you expected. For this reason we have a Customer Complaints Procedure in place.
Our standards for dealing with complaints
We will treat your complaint properly, fairly and impartially.
We assure you that making a complaint will have no implications for your dealings with our organisation.
We will apologise for any mistake, explain what happened and put it right where ever possible.
We will change the way we do things to avoid making the same mistake in the future.
If you are dissatisfied with some aspect of our service, please express this to the person with whom you are dealing. If you prefer, please ask to speak to this person who will try to help as we aim to resolve all difficulties as quickly and efficiently as possible.
If the first response is not satisfactory, you can write to or email our Registered Practice Manager at helpline (at) dent1st (dot) co (dot) uk. We will investigate further and you will receive a response within 21 working days.
If the second response is not satisfactory, you can request a metting with Gabor Pokoradi at a mutually suitable time.
If you are are not satisfied with the response given by the Registered Manager, you can contact the Dental Complaint Service for further advise. Phone: 08456 120 540
General Dental Council contact details:
+44 (0) 845 222 4141
or +44 (0) 20 7887 3800
37 Wimpole Street
London W1G 8DQ